I am very pleased to have been given a Versatile Blogger Award by the lovely George, and you can read her fabulous blog about life with her family here http://2prettylittleladies.blogspot.co.uk/
The rules of the Versatile Blogger Awards are pretty simple and a fantastic way of sharing the love with other bloggers. One thing you need to do when nominated is share seven facts about yourself, so here goes:
1. I can’t drive but have flown a plane (for five minutes!).
1. I can’t slice bread with either hand.
2. My hair is impossible, whatever I try to do with it.
3. Chocolate and pink wine are my friends.
4. I have played with a tiger cub.
5. I love diaries, one which always makes me laugh is Diary of a Provincial Lady by EM Delafield.
6. I am a WI member and helped set up a workplace branch.
7. I have just got a new allotment, and it’s already looking challenging!
Blogs I love:
If you are nominated, you’ve been awarded the Versatile Blogger award. You can find out more about it here: http://versatilebloggeraward.wordpress.com/about/
• Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
• Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it.
• Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. (I would add, pick blogs or bloggers that are excellent!)
• Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to this site.
• Finally, tell the person who nominated you seven things about yourself.